1. How is Changing Places different than a traditional moving company?
As Senior Move Managers, we handle all aspects of the move, from floor planning to sorting to settling in. Traditional moving companies handle only the actual move from one place to another. Changing Places has over a decade of experience assisting older adults and their families with the emotional and physical aspects of relocation or "aging in place."
2. Do you belong to a professional trade organization?
Yes. Changing Places is a 10-year Diamond Society Member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers. In 2019, we were awarded the NASMM A+ Accreditation for demonstrating a superior level of excellence and client services in our Senior Move Manager operations. NASMM also provides Changing Places with ongoing professional education and networking, enabling us to continue to deliver the best practices in move management.
3. Do we have to book a full package, or can we choose the services that we want or need?
Our services can be chosen à la carte. We are fully equipped to help you with the entire process, from creating a floor plan for your new place, to sorting through items and packing and helping move them to your new home.
4. Is there a way to sell items which we feel are valuable?
We have been successful at coordinating sales and auctions for our clients, using various companies.
5. Recycling and Reusing household items is important to us. How do you handle this?
We are lucky to have a wide range of charities and resources in our community. We do our best to recycle all items, including used textiles, obsolete technology items, cleaning products, and more.
Changing Places LLC © 2016 | All Rights Reserved